Sunday, January 8, 2017

Best Plus One



Busy Phillips should be my best friend. I think she'd like me. I'm already HER friend because I follow her on Instagram and she talks to me every night on her Insta-stories. And we are friends because I have a whole room with just pictures of her, and newspaper clippings about her, and one black and white tv that just shows clips of her acting over and over again. That's not weird at all, is it? Anyway, for real though, she seems like a fun chick. She's real-life best friends with Michelle Williams who always brings Busy with her to award shows. I'm not a huge fan of Michelle's doily dress this year (she looks like a little lamb with a black bow around it's neck), but I love Busy's dress. I always love a pretty print. The cut of her dress is flattering, love the colors, and the pop with the yellow clutch. It's a big win for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment