Sunday, January 8, 2017

Worst Dumbing Down of a Female...and worst dress



Sofia Vergara's dress is a nightmare. It's definitely the worst of the night. It is so busy with the lace and the sheer and the shoulder cut outs and the sternum cutout (is that a fashion term?) and the boobs and the sequins. It gave me a migraine. The dress is anti-pretty. To add insult to injury, Sofia presented an award and was written to sound like a total idiot. Because Sofia is voluptuous and has a Mexican accent she must be dumb, right? She can't speak English let alone read it. She's too pretty to be smart. Clearly this is her schtick. This is the character she plays on tv. But why does it have to overflow into real life? Why does her wit have to be at the expense of her intelligence? I expressed my disgust at how such a beautiful woman was always written to be so dumb. My husband reminded me that she may be in on the joke and laughing all the way to the bank. I'm not sure if we are laughing at her or with her, but I'm definitely laughing at her joke of a dress.

2 comments:

  1. i'm really really over naked dresses.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This information is impressive..I am inspired with your post writing style & how continuously you describe this topic.
    Semi formal Wear

    ReplyDelete