Sunday, September 17, 2017

Best Jewelry


Embed from Getty Images
I don't really have much to say about Emmy Rossum or her dress. I don't really think much about Emmy Rosum. In fact, I know so little about her, that I spelled her name wrong in the first sentence (keeping it to prove to you how little I care about Emmy Rosum). Her dress is ok. If someone was like "here Beth, wear this black dress" I wouldn't be mad at them, but I'd wish for something a little more fun. I love her jewelry though. The earrings are gooooorrrrggggeous. It helps that the rest of her presentation is so vanilla, because those earrings are outrageous. Did I mention that I love her earrings??

2 comments:

  1. Jewelry makes the beautiful women more beautiful. There are so many types of jewelry that women wear. Visit our website and find the best Indian fashion jewelry.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gold and diamond are expensive in all time shopping list for most of the people. Now people celebrates many occasions. In all different occasions they have different choices. For this all the number of occasion they  can't afford gold or diamond jewelry. For them arteficial jewellery India.

    ReplyDelete