Monday, September 18, 2017

Worst Dressed


Embed from Getty Images Ugh, Ariel Winter. I know she's only 19, but girlfriend needs to reign it in a bit. We get it Ariel, you have a vagina. I have one too, but I keep mine tucked away where it belongs. No peekaboos. She tries so so hard to be provocative. She's cute and has a cute little body, but this dress and styling is a mess. The slits, the ill fitting top, the over injected lips, the stripper heels, it's all too much. Ariel has had some personal misfortunes and was emancipated from her mother at a young age, so a lot of her behaviors make perfect sense. However, it does not excuse this mess of a dress. I just want to adopt her and take her shopping to pick out some cute clothes that cover up her reproductive organs and then let her pay because she makes way more money that I do!

No comments:

Post a Comment