Sunday, March 4, 2018

Random Athletes at the Oscars


Embed from Getty Images
Look, its Kobe Bryant at the Oscars. Why? Who the hell knows, but his wife looks psyched to be there. I'm guessing that he cheated on her again and part of his penance is checking off his wife's bucket list. Embed from Getty Images
An overly tanned and super blond Lindsay Vonn also showed up on the red carpet because #Olympics. I'm very distracted by her blond hair and I wish I could convince her to darken that hair up a bit and go back to her natural color, but she won't return my calls. I wish Tara Lipinksi and Johnny Weir were invited to the Oscars, they would have looked 200x more fabulous. Embed from Getty Images
While we didn't get Tara and Johnny, we DID get Tara and Johnny 2.0 in the form of figure skaters Adam Rippon and Mirai Nagasu. I really like Mirai's dress and Adam Rippon is a BOSS in his buckles and straps. He is owning that red carpet. Love him and his very well spoken message. He's a force to be reckoned with!!

No comments:

Post a Comment