Sunday, January 6, 2019

Pretty on the top, Lazy on the bottom


Embed from Getty Images

On first gaze, Julia Roberts looks like the glowing movie star powerhouse that she is with her bright smile, blonde waves, and soft pink, gauzy off the shoulder top. Pan out and she's paired it all with black pants. I think I have Athleta pants that look similar to hers. How amazing would she have looked if that soft pink mullet skirt was a full skirt? She would have looked so ethereal and would have been my top 5 for sure (first place if she put on some brighter lipstick). I know she wasn't there as a nominee and was trying to be low key, but she's Julia Roberts...there is nothing low key about Julia Roberts...please show up as the biggest movie star of my generation, please? Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment