Thursday, December 1, 2016

25 DAYS OF POPCRUSH!!

Today is the first day of December. The Christmas season is in full effect. There seems to be 25 days of everything these days, so let's add to the list and with a 25 Days of PopCrush celebration. From now until Christmas, I will be posting daily PopCrush posts to Facebook. Hopefully, these posts will push all the political and Elf on the Shelf (we don't care that your elf toilet papered your bathroom, people) posts a bit down your feed. Let this be my Christmas present to you...garbage for your brain!!!

Let's start off with my favorite Christmas Couple- John Travolta and Olivia Newton John. Between her fillers and his spray on hair, they are really a marvel of modern cosmetology. The only thing that is not fake in that photo is...um...let me look a little bit harder...well, their t-shirts look real, so I'm gonna go with that...their t-shirts.

And here's a tune from their album just in case you were wondering what magic these two create when they work together...it's so bad and I don't think it's a joke.




No comments:

Post a Comment