Monday, February 27, 2017

Best pose



Taraji P Henson, that girl can POSE! Look at her working the red carpet, she's fierce. She's my favorite at awards shows because she is a shameless super poser and it's fabulous. I love the pic with hand on her shoulder. She is giving all of her accessories their moment in the spotlight. Love her. I love this classic, dark blue velvet dress on her. I bet it was really pretty in person, because the blue only shows in certain lights in photos. In my opinion, there wasn't enough colorful on the red carpet. I'm glad she brought some sass to the party! Hidden Figures was the only non-animated movie I saw that was nominated. It was brilliant and she was so great in it...all the actresses were, hell even Kevin Costner was great! I can't recommend it enough.

1 comment: