Sunday, February 12, 2017

Hello From the Other Side!


Hello, how are you? I've been wondering if after all these weeks you'd like to meet? I've been working, shoveling, skiing, marching, candy crushing, not blogging. Hello from the other side...

Sorry, guys. January wrapped me in a blanket of darkness and laziness and obsessiveness with Trumpness and I couldn't get out of my own way to care much about pop culture when I was so distracted by the news. Dan Rather has become the most compelling part of my day...DAN RATHER, GAAAAAHHHH!!

Tonight is the Grammy Awards. Next week is the Oscars. I will have a TON of posts next Sunday for Oscar Fashion. The Grammys are less fashionable and much more D-list. There are a lot of bottom of the barrelers who show up on the red carpet for the Grammys, I love it. Adele opened the show and of course, she's exquisite. Her performance dress was gorgeous- she looked like a rare fish with beautiful scales. Her green dress on the red carpet was also gorge. Not my favorite thing she's worn, but I like her in color and it's so interesting and detailed. Superb!!

No comments:

Post a Comment