Monday, February 27, 2017

Most Improved Worst Bangs



You guys, I'm going to make a lot of enemies here. I need to tell the universe that I don't like Justin Timberlake. He's a good performer, but beyond that, he's just so painful. He's all about Justin Timberlake. Remember that time he was on the cover of people for his wedding pictures and it was him jumping in the air seeming to Karate kick his new bride who was hovering in the corner? Well I do. He's smug and annoying. Ok, I've gotten that off my chest.

On to Biel. Jessica is gorgeous. Her face is exquisite. Her body is banging. Her Bangs are not banging. They hid her beauty and make her look tired and worn. When her hair is off her face she looks so much better. She needs a shoulder length, choppy/wavy lob without bangs. That's my wish for Jessica Biel. Fortunately, her hairdresser was able to slick her bangs out of her face and glue them down on the side of her head. For anyone who has ever had bangs, this is no easy feat, so I commend the hair wizard for making this work. I'm 100% in love with her dress and I'd say it is one of my favorite of the night. It's unique, fits her perfectly, and I love the neckline.

And look at the fun, capey number she wore to the after parties. LOVE IT!!!! I want just one of her abs. Just one. Is that too much to ask?

No comments:

Post a Comment