Tuesday, November 15, 2016

Coming to a local fairground near you...

You may not know this about me, but I've been to a Boyz II Men concert and even had floor seats...like 5th row or something amazing like that. Which means, I am pretty much best friends with B2M (that's what all their besties call them). It was a good show. I may have cried when they sang "I'll make love to you" directly to me.

B2M have announced that they will be touring this year with NKOTB (I bet they are regretting every referring to themselves as kids in the title of their group) and the drugged out ghost of Paula Abdul. This should be good. I can't wait to scream with all my closest mid 30 to early 40 year old friends.

**I've noticed from that pic that Bass isn't in B2M anymore. Maybe he was taking the picture. Or maybe it was Jon from NKOTB that was taking the picture. Who in the hell was taking that picture and what happened to Jon and Bass?? They can't sing Step by Step without Jon- he plays an integral part in singing about Step 5 (don't you know that the time is riiiiiggghht?). And The End of The Road without Bass's rambling diatribe is not worth listening to.

No comments:

Post a Comment