Friday, November 11, 2016

I'm so excited...I'm so excited...I'm so...scared!!!!!

I agree with you Jessie Spano, I'm not sure if I should be turned on or petrified by this photo of Zack Morris/Mark-Paul Gosselaar. Holy shit, based on the look on his face he may either hit me in the teeth with that baseball or kick that helmet through my chest or both. But putting that aside, his body is ripped and I am easily distracted by shiny things...like his pecs.

Zack-Mark-Paul will be playing a baseball player in a new show called "A man in his 40's has to juice to get muscles that large"...haha, that's true, but it's not the name of the show...it's actually called "The Pitch" which is another name for the steroid cocktail that Zack-Mark-Paul was taking to get a body like that, because we all know that a man's testosterone level drops 1% each year after the age of 30.

No comments:

Post a Comment