Tuesday, November 22, 2016

The Cool Girls of Hollywood


There's one clique in Hollywood of cool girls that I bet all the other girls want to be a part of. Gwynnie is the alpha of the group, of course. She is because she gives zero fucks and the girl who gives the zeroest of fucks is always the coolest. Her besties are Cameron Diaz, Drew Barrymore, Nicole Richie, Jessica Alba, Reese Witherspoon, and Kate Hudson. 
Look at how much more fun they are having than you are. This picture yells- "Look at us, we are not wearing make up and we are so cold, but we still look so pretty!!" Gwynnie would have to add "Look at me, I'm wearing the ugliest hat and coat, but I'm still gorgeous and popular and all my skin is the glowiest!!!" Ugh, they are so annoying...I want to be their best friend too.

No comments:

Post a Comment