Thursday, November 10, 2016

Stuff That Happened This Week...

While you were staring at a mostly red electoral college map, other things were happening. Let me catch you up...

1. Nick and Vanessa Lachey share a birthday. November 9th. That seems like a bad omen. I don't want to share my special day with anyone, much less my husband. I already share my wedding anniversary with him, that's about as charitable as I can get. Oh, and that photo of the Lacheys...you will never unsee it. You're welcome. Nick looks terrified.










2. Brad Pitt showed up at the Allied premiere, despite not doing any other press. He also stepped out earlier in the week for a private screening of a movie that his production company, Plan B, produced. He brought Julia Roberts as a security blanket that night. He braved it alone to the Allied premiere, but maybe he's wearing Julia's t-shirt under his tux so her smell will soothe him. She has that affect on A-list actors. Is it too soon to say that being accused by your soon to be ex-wife of being a drunkard who possibly endangers his children's lives has not affected his looks. Yes folks, I'm rotting slowly from the inside out.


3. Audrina Patridge got married to her BMX riding fiance and the world said, "Who?"

4. Taylor Swift and Drake are rumored to be dating. I don't think they are. I would totally endorse it, but I think she'd be better of just having an incognito sexual relationship with him. T. Swift doesn't do incognito, so that will never happen. There has been much innuendo between to two, but I suspect that he's playing some role in a song on her next album. Tay and Dray are both Apple darlings. They know where the money is and they know how to play the game. Rumors are free publicity and word on the street is Tay Tay will be dropping an album soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment