Thursday, November 10, 2016

PopCrush is Back

Hi Everyone. I took a little break while I was wrapped up like a tater tot in bacon with the final stretch of the campaign. Now that that shitstorm is over and the fact that we will be ruled by an impetuous Cheeto for the next four years has sunk in a bit, I'm seeking refuge in making fun of celebrities again.


I have nothing to actually make fun of here. Harry is happily dating Pippa-lite and told the British press to slow their roll and leave her alone or he wasn't going to play nice with them. I love it when Harry dresses in his military costumes, he looks so cute...especially with all those ginger whiskers. HOT. He was at a military ceremony with old Prince Phillip, who in his heydey was a fox.

Oh, hello, Handsome
I talked about watching The Crown a few weeks ago. It was released on Netflix last week and it's sooooo good. If you are an anglophile who loves Royal Family gossip and history, it scratches that itch for sure. It starts in the late 1940's on the eve of Princess Elizabeth Windsor's wedding to Phillip Mountbatten. It focuses on their early marriage and Elizabeth's accession to the throne. The acting is great, but the scenery and the detail of the fashion and palaces and jewels is exquisite. I'm only a few episodes in and can't wait to watch more. I'm savoring it slowly.







No comments:

Post a Comment