Wednesday, December 7, 2016

AHHHH, JORDAN CATALANO!! Jordan Catalano, I wanted nobody other than Jordan Catalano when I was 15. He was my ideal guy. He didn't talk much, he was moody and sensitive and deep. He was hot. He had a nice bob, which in the 90s grunge era, was just perfect. He wore a choker, which I guess was a thing moody, grunge guys did in the 90s. I was convinced that if he could fall for an awkward, emotional, average looking Angela Chase, than I could also find my own Jordan Catalano in real life. I married a guy who had long hair in the 90s, so I guess..maybe?


Well, girls. If you loved Jared Leto in the 90's, he's been a real disappointment in the 2000's hasn't he? He started out ok, but in the past 10 years, he's been on a steady decline. Underneath all that guyliner and method acting is a hot guy trying to break free, but Jared does EVERYTHING in his power to squash his hotness like it's his worst frenemy. However, if it wasn't for his pretty face, he would never be where he is now.  Here is Jared at a The Fashion Awards this week....dressed like a young Liberace. My 16 year old heart is weeping for this sad douchebag.



1 comment:

  1. As I was reading the first section, I kept thinking, that looks like a young Jared Leto!

    ReplyDelete