Monday, December 5, 2016

Watch This...

I read Big Little Lies by Liane Moriarty a few years ago. And by "read", I mean devoured. It was so good. Not life changing-Pulitzer Prize-Good. More like Sucked into the story-Can't wait for it to be a movie-Good. Well, my prayers have been answered, because Reese Witherspoon's production company, Type A Films, has adapted the story and turned it into a short series on HBO. Rather than take place in Sydney, Australia it takes place in Monterey, California. A teaser trailer was released a few months ago and now they have released a full trailer and it looks gooooood. I'm so glad that I threatened to quit Comcast forever and they gave me free HBO so I can watch it!!!

If you have never read a Liane Moriarty book, I highly recommend them. They are easy, quick reads with well crafted plots and thorough character development. She's my go to author when I need a vacation read and don't want to invest any time in searching for a book. i just buy one of her books that I've never read and I have yet to be disappointed.

Little Big Lies starts in February. Will you be watching? I sure am!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment