Sunday, December 25, 2016

Christmas With the Cambridges


Again, I cannot express my love for all of Kate Middleton's coats. The outfits underneath...meh, but her coats...YEAH!! Kate and family came out of hiding for Christmas with the Middletons adorned in lovely wool coats. Well...most of the family. Will gets zero points for creativity for his navy blue jacket over the same navy blue suit that he wears for every outing. Mix it up, Will.


Enough about boring Will though, back to Kate. Her coat is FAB-U-LOUS. I love it so much. The fur, the color, the fur, the belts, did I mention that how much I love the fur collar. I don't always love her belts, but this belted coat looks great, because it matches the belts on the arms. Such a cute, extra detail. Another cute detail, that you know she totes did on purpose was to match her purse to little Charlotte's tights. How cute is that? I love it! And I love Charlotte's little face, I want to smoosh it, she's so cute.

Kate also nailed it with George and Charlotte's looks. She most definitely purchased their coats from the "Little British Aristocrats" catalogue. I love that store, but I don't have a title (Queen of PopCrush doesn't count) so I can't shop there. George is always throwing shade at his royal subjects- the look that he's giving all the people taking his photo is perfection. He's all  "Bish, please, I just wants to eat this candy cane in peace and then go home and destroy all of my sister's new toys...make way".


Even Carole is on point with her stylish cape.

So many hits in the Middleton Family, but there always has to be a black sheep in a family. In this case, our black sheep is a plaid sheep. Yuck, Pippa, you are a young, energetic, vigorous woman. Why are you dressed like a dowdy old lady? Queen Elizabeth wouldn't even wear that look. Maybe the jacket alone, but paired with the old lady print scarf, leather gloves, brown tights, knee length boots it's so dated and not cute. Pippa can do better than this, she deserves better than this. She needs to go into Kate's coat closet and steal a few of hers from the back...Kate will never know, she has 3,449,365 coats in there.

No comments:

Post a Comment