Thursday, December 8, 2016

Couple Fantasy

Can these two just get together forever and make all of our dreams come true? I've given up on the dream of Ryan Gosling and Rachel McAdams getting married and making beautiful babies together. But my dream of Ryan and Emma Stone becoming a hot couple, moving in next door to me, and becoming my best friends is much more realistic. I mean, sure, Ryan is in a monogamous relationship with Eva Mendes and they have two kids...but has anyone SEEN those kids. They may be fake. To be honest, has anyone even SEEN Eva Mendes in a while? How do we know she's not a super realistic looking robot? Eva and her fake babies are there distract us from Ryan and Emma's real relationship. While the paparazzi are sitting outside of Ryan's house trying to get a photo of his fake family, he and Emma are in Vermont looking at all the houses for sale in my neighborhood.

No comments:

Post a Comment