Tuesday, December 13, 2016

Merry Amy Christmas


My sister shared a Billy On The Street Christmas video on my Facebook page today with my best friend, Amy Poehler. It made me poop my pants with laughter. God, I love Amy Poehler...especially when she's yelling at people who don't recognize her. This video is from 2013 (way to have your finger on the pulse of what's hot on the internet, Karyn), but still relevant, because forcing unsuspecting people to sing Christmas Carols never goes out of style.

While we are laughing along with Amy Poehler and reminiscing about the good old times. One time in 2011 she was on Jimmy Fallon and she and Jimmy played Tiger Woods Golf with Tiger Woods...and let's just say that hilarity ensued. I want to kidnap Amy and Jimmy and make them my best friends. Tiger doesn't really know what to do with himself...he doesn't seem to have much of a playful sense of humor. The golf-robot apparently wasn't programmed to have fun. He doesn't even LAUGH when they are singing to him. How can you not laugh at those two. Pants would have been shat if I were there with them (my pants, that is). You hear that, Jimmy and Amy- I would shat my pants for you! Tiger, on the other hand, must be SUCH a dud to be around. No pants shat for you, Tiger, none!

 Here's the video. Sorry for the weird, mirrored video, it's the only one I could find on the interweb...and I searched the whole thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment