Tuesday, December 6, 2016

Things that keep me up at night...

While the rest of America (or at least 48% of the voting public) sits up at night worrying that they may experience what it's like to actually go to hell in a hand basket, I have bigger things to worry about...like Kim Zolciak's lips. I'm worried for them. I'm worried that they have reached max capacity of silicone and one more drop will make them explode. I'm worried how the Bierman-Zolciak family will support their lavish, beyond their means lifestyle now that Kroy is an unemployed ex-professional football player. I'm worried that Brielle is morphing into her mother not only on the outside, but also the inside and may suffer early menopause as a result.

So while you are worrying about your taxes, health insurance, public safety, job security, and all that superficial stuff, please keep Kim and her family in your thoughts and prayers. Right now, they need a miracle.

No comments:

Post a Comment