Friday, October 7, 2016

Hot VPs

I'm going to be rotting your brains shortly with a story of Dean and Tori, so before we get to that, let's talk politics. Don't worry, PopCrush will not be endorsing any particular doughy, orange, loudmouth buffoon for president...nor anyone else, but definitely not the aforementioned cheetoh dusted windbag.

Buzzfeed has rated all 47 Vice Presidents by hotness with the least attractive being the ancestor of
Southern Charm's resident cray-cray bitch, Kathryn Calhoun Dennis. John Calhoun was the 7th Vice President under John Adams. He also had a stacked bob haircut, so he was fairly ahead of his time. Don't stare at his face for too long, you will turn to stone.

Up next on the list is Dick Cheney who is plotting to destroy you in this picture.  He came pretty close during his reign as the puppet master for 8 years. Shivers.down.spine.






Besting all the Vice Presidents is Al Gore, which if I pictured in my head what Al looks like now, I would loudly disagree. However, that sleepy eyed Harvard grad with a thick head of hair is seducing me with that serious face. Yes, Al, I will listen to your power point...in bed.


1 comment:

  1. It was a very good post indeed. I thoroughly enjoyed reading it in my lunch time. Will surely come and visit this blog more often. Thanks for sharing.
    free vps

    ReplyDelete