Monday, October 10, 2016

Will's Makeover


Look, Kate's wearing a pussy bow dress today too!! What does it all mean?!?! Kate and Will were out today doing something that included posing and smiling and shaking hands. I like that Kate has started playing around with patterns. I like her floral patterned dress today, I've had a thing with flowers lately, I can't quit them. This post is really more about Will. I noticed that Will was looking more put together in Canada. I hardly made fun of him wearing the same outfit every day. Well, it turns out that Kate has sicced her stylist on him so he will stop dressing like a "real estate agent." I like what I'm seeing. Will was starting to look like a dowdy old fart, but with his shorter haircut and new style, he looks younger and hotter. Well done, Kate. Take, for instance, his outfit above. Normally, I'd be making fun of him for wearing yet another navy blue suit. However, he's tieless and unbuttoned, and looking casual and cute. He's also upped his shoe game to one with more stylish selections.

No comments:

Post a Comment