Monday, October 17, 2016

She really puts the LIE in Kylie...

Kylie Jenner has had quite a transformation in the past 5 years. She has constantly denied ever having had plastic surgery, instead claiming that her body transformation has been due to gaining weight and make up. Though she did cop to have lip injections once, she has never mentioned it again. Kylie was recently interviewed on her app and was totes honest, guys...

No butt implants: “[I haven’t had] ass implants. You know, I used to be 120 [lbs.]. I was really skinny. Now I’m pushing like 136. But it’s alright, I like the chunkiness. I don’t really think I have the fattest ass, but I know my angles.”
No breast implants: “They’re not big. I’ve thought about [getting breast implants], but I’m like, why ruin it? I have really good boobs naturally and they’re a cute little size. I’m not against it, but right now, it’s a no from me.”
No cheek or jaw reconstructive surgery. “People starting saying that [when] I was like 16. You think Kris Jenner, at 16 years old, would let me get cheek and jaw reconstructive surgery? Nah. I always used to love my jaw – I never was self-conscious about my jaw.”
No nose job. “I didn’t get a nose job. I’ve always had a cute nose. I’ve really always liked my nose.”

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiigggghhhhttt. Look Kylie, don't piss on my feet and tell me it's raining, you have a NEW FACE!! But let's break this down shall we.
1. No, she doesn't have butt implants. Butt implants are so 2001. She most definitely has fat transfer injections. This much I know is true. All the other Kardashians have had it too.
2. Bitch please, 136 pounds is not chunky. Sit down and stop demeaning every American woman who weighs more than that. Ugh, I can't with this girl.
3. I don't know about her boobs, I'm too distracted by her Bratz doll face to pay attention to her boobs.
4.  I think she's not lying about her jaw reconstruction. It looks about the same. She is lying about Kris Jenner letting her get surgery at age 16. Khloe has said that her mother was trying to get her to have a nose job while in her teens...so there's that...
5. Bullshit on the nose job. There is no way she didn't have a nose job. She must think we all walk around with crisco smeared over our eyes. Actually, since people buy her blue lipstick, that may actually be true of her fans. 

Scroll through the pics below to see the total facial transplant...er I mean subtle changes of Kylie's face between 2011 and 2016.


No comments:

Post a Comment