Saturday, October 1, 2016

Kate in Kanada: Klassy Kate

It's the Cambridge's last day in Canada today. Overall, I think it's been a successful trip for Will and Kate. I have no idea really what they have done or accomplished for the Commonwealth, because I give zero F's about that. By successful, I mean, Will and Kate have looked great and their kids have been perfection.

Kate started the day by going for a little boat ride and they even let her drive!

I want to assume that Will is mansplaining how boats work and how you steer them and Kate is just smiling at him adoringly but in her mind is thinking "STFU and let me drive, bro."
After her cruise in the boat, Kate slipped into a sweet blazer with some black skinnies and shoes we have never seen before with a block heel. Her blazer is from Zara. Way to mix up the high and low, Kate. I love this outfit. She's wearing white after labor day and nobody seems to mind. Canadians are SO laid back!!! (ps, click on the arrows on the pic below bc it's a slideshow...who let the high tech dog out? who who who who who?)
Finally the Cambridges decided it was time to say "goodbye" to Canada. Will decided to model his favorite navy blue suit for us one last time. George and Charlotte came out to wave to their royal subjects. God, they are so flipping cute. Can I get all of Charlotte's outfits to wear? Would it be weird for an adult woman to wear a smocked dress and maryjanes with white tights and a cute bow in my hair? No, i don't think it'd be weird either. Kate is wearing another gorgeous coat. #coatgoals

No comments:

Post a Comment