Tuesday, September 27, 2016

Another less dramatic DUNZO

Naomi Watts and her husband, Liev Schreiber took advantage of the Celebrity News Eclipse that is the Brangelina breakup to slip the news of their break-up into the press. I'm not sure that people would have been that excited even if it were a slow celebrity news week, but they got even less press with the timing of their announcement.

I have to confess that I felt a bit more sadness about this break-up than the Brange break-up. Of course, I was sad for the Jolie-Pitt kids, but let's face it, they live in a chaotic household with many nannies and parents that are likely not all that present or at the least, not present jointly. I also did not have any expectation that Brad and Angie would last, so it wasn't that surprising when they didn't

Naomi and Liev have not been immune to cheating rumors (him cheating on her) and marriage troubles, but they seemed committed to their kids and their quiet life in NYC. I always feel more sympathy for "normal" couples when they split. I can't relate to exotic species like Brange, so I'm less affected by their break-up.

No comments:

Post a Comment