Tuesday, September 20, 2016

The Girl on the Train (track)

I have yet to see the Girl on the Train (is it even out in theaters yet?), but I know that Emily Blunt was perfectly cast. For starters, she's a terrific actress. Secondly, she's beautiful, but not SO beautiful that she couldn't become the disheveled mess that her character is. Thirdly, she has a British accent and the character is British...even though this movie takes place in the US, so it actually doesn't really matter if her character is British or not. I just like it when Emily is allowed to use her British accent.

Emily was at the premeire of The Girl on the Train in Leiscter Square in London. And look, she's posed on a train track. Get it? I love her look here. This dress is to DIE FOR. I'm so obsessed with floral patterns right now. I've never loved a floral, but right now, can't get enough. She has never looked prettier. I'm giving her bonus points for her gorgeous hair and make up as well. Love, love, love, gush, gush, gush.



No comments:

Post a Comment