Wednesday, September 28, 2016

Kate in Kanada: Strong Koat Game

Can you imagine what Kate Middleton's coat closet looks like? Like a beautiful wooly Skittle explosion. She has so many coats in every color. I was looking for photos of her green coat from today and googled "Kate Middleton green coat" and found 43983204 photos of her wearing a multitude of green coats. All of them are so pretty. I may come down hard on Kate's dresses sometimes, but I can't diss her coat game...it's strong.

Love this green coat she wore yesterday. It's a repeat Hobbs Persephone coat. She fashions hers with leather belt, but it's sold with a wool sash, which I prefer. The scarf she is carrying is a maple leaf tartan.

Kate pulled out two more coats today. One was a lovely Carolina Herrara red wool coat. Again, she should wear as many jewel colors as possible, they look so pretty. This red is a little too buttony for me, but Kate loves a button.


 Later in the day Kate and Will slipped into something a little more comfortable. I sometimes perfer Kate's casual style. I'm sure that even while she is just hanging out with her kids at her giant country estate that she looks great. She can wear the shit out of a pair of jeans, can't she? Her legs were created so that at least one person on Earth would look good in skinny jeans. Why, God, why couldn't it be me, why?!?!

Can we talk about this coat for a moment. Can we have a moment of silence for this coat? I love it so much. I love it so much that I want to cheat on my husband with this coat. This is a young, modern, fun little number. This is what I want more of. I'm sort of obsessed with wrap style jackets this fall and now I need this one...though I will never have it because it costs $900. The coat looks perfect with her little skinny jeans and cowboy boots. She looks so casual and relaxed. Look at how she looks at Prince William- so cute. I like his double sweater, plaid shirt look too, strong work today Will and Kate.






1 comment: