Thursday, September 15, 2016

News Flash: Strawberry Shortcake declares war on Tom Brady

Tom Brady was out and about this week wearing his favorite Dirk Diggler wig. He recently had an interview and in it revealed to the world that he has NEVER had a cup of coffee or a strawberry. A flipping strawberry!! What kind of monster is this guy? I just can't accept that he's never had a strawberry. According to him, he never will. Because he's a grown ass man and he's married to Giselle and he'll eat whatever he wants to eat.

I can't get behind a man that won't drink coffee. My man roasts his own coffee beans in our garage (Hi, Jeff), so my coffee requirements are very high.

I'm going to send Mr. Brady an edible arrangement and a pound of Dunkin Donuts coffee stat. I'm going to make a man out of Tom Brady if it's the last thing I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment