Tuesday, September 13, 2016

Remember me??

Oh, hello there. I'm back. It's been 2 years almost to the day since my last post. It was about the Duggars...of course it was. Since I've been gone 2 Duggars have lost their virginity, one more is on the Victoria's Secret website buying cute undies for her impending virginity losing venture (Hi, Jinger), one is a creepy creepo who went to sex rehab and then disappeared from the face of the Earth. Am I really still talking about the Duggars? It appears that I am.

But for reals, I've missed Popcrush and thinking critically about Kate Middleton's clothes. Since I've hung up my fingertips and paused my blog I've had another kid. He's almost 20 months now and can take care of himself. My daughter is 4 and has a full time job, so I have some extra time in my day to ignore them entirely and focus on the Daily Mail website and Lainey gossip.

Blogging will commence officially tomorrow. I still have to finish my actual job tonight and complete my daily notes on my patients, but tomorrow, Popcrush has my undivided attention. I've missed you all!!!!


2 comments:

  1. YAY!!! Welcome back! I've missed you PopCrush!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my Gosh!! Can we possibly get more of those darn dandy Duggers?!

    ReplyDelete