Thursday, September 15, 2016

J.Lo's new man?

Is J.Lo dating Taylor Swift's ex-boytoy Calvin Harris? I found a story that they are dating on the dailymail. The dailymail is not the best source of information, but I'm just going to go ahead and believe it. Why? Because I want the best for J.Lo. Why? I have no freaking idea. I think it's because she has really good skin and it hypnotizes me. Did you see her Carpool Kareoke with James Corden? She was just so cute. I want to be her friend, because she seems like a good time...and her skin looked flawless. Despite her bubbly personality and glowing skin, J.Lo has the WORST taste in men. I mean, Calvin isn't really the best guy. Based on my observations during his break-up with Taytay, he came off a little bitchy. BUT- he is a total upgrade from J.Lo's last homely boyfriend, Casper Smart. Calvin at least has a job, isn't 4 feet tall, and does not have a face only a mother can love. Plus he has his  own underwear ads. The above photo is from J.Lo's 47th birthday. He has her arm around her and a smug look on his face so they must be dating. The proof is all there for us to see and then make wild assumptions about.

No comments:

Post a Comment