Tuesday, September 27, 2016

Kate in Kanada Day 3/4

Will and Kate are traveling around British Columbia showing the world that they do, indeed, have the easiest jobs in the world. Sure, sure, smiling and making small-talk and showing fake enthusiasm about everything can get tiring after a while. I'd maybe feel bad for them if they did this job day in and day out like their grandmother, the Queen, but since they work on average 4 days a month, I have zero ounces of compassion for their plight.

Moving onto clothes...Kate's dress is her same old formula. Buttons, fitted through the waist, plain print, girly touches. I don't hate the dress though. I like the color and the fit on her. Her hair looks great. I think I'm in the minority for my disdain of Kate's style. Most people seem to love her clothes and find her to be a style icon, so you all are probably reading this and thinking I'm a judgy byatch. I'm gonna go ahead and blame it on Nina Garcia from Project Runway. She's taught me to view fashion with a critical eye.

Prepare yourself. I'm going to give Will a compliment now. Wait for it...wait for it...I like his hair. WHAT? Let me explain. Will has been sporting a bit of a comb over for the past few years. He was keeping the sides a bit longer and parting the thin hair on top and it was aging him. He has finally cut the sides shorter and his ever thinning hair on top looks less comb-overy. It looks much better. Plus, Will is in great physical shape and can really wear the hell out of a pair of pants. This is a good look on him. I can't believe I'm saying that.

The night prior Kate went formal in a gorgeous red dress. I love this dress. See, I don't trash on all of her fashion choices! I love the color, the neckline, the length, the cut, the fit. I love that she brought out the Canadian maple leaf brooch again. She looks beautiful. It looks like she also attended a gun show that night too, because holy balls, look at those biceps. They are her best accessory. Working four days a month, having a full time nanny, housekeepers, and personal assistant looks gooooood on her.



No comments:

Post a Comment