Wednesday, September 14, 2016

Modeling is hard

I couldn't be a model. I mean, I have model looks and a fantastic resting bitch face, but I lack the ability to be hungry for long periods of time (ie- always) which excludes me from the job. Models always act like their job is really, really hard. And while it may not be mentally demanding, I would imagine that standing in front of people while they pick you apart and treat you like a plastic mannequin with no brain or point of view or opinion. I'd either be fired on the first day, because I couldn't keep my mouth shut for an entire fashion shoot or I'd just pass out from hunger. Modeling can be physically demanding too. Sometimes models eat shit on the runway and remind us that falling is always funny. Case in point- Gigi Hadid's sister, Bella, ate it on the runway today at New York Fashion week. How embarrassing! Love that dress, though, Michael Kors should give her a bonus, because that fall just gave his collection some free press. Somewhere in Malibu, Yolanda Foster is blaming this fall on Lyme disease.

Oh crap, I'm falling



Nothing to see here, this yoga move is just part of the show


Don't worry, I'm fine, you just sit right there rich, blonde, people and keep filming me while I get up on my own...

No comments:

Post a Comment