Saturday, September 17, 2016

Stuff That Happened This Week

1. Mel Gibson is expecting his 9th child, proving that he is both virile and daft because at the age of 60, he is still allowing younger women to impregnate themselves with his sperm. Congratulations, Rosalind Ross, you will never have to work again...and your baby-daddy is an antisemite.

2. I spent 39802 hours watching the Real Housewives of New York reunion and I know one thing for sure- Bethenny Frankel is a monster. I hope she stays on the show forever.

3. My husband said he didn't like the Dolly Parton and Pentatonix verson of Jolene (see my post about that HERE), because he could hear her plastic surgery. What in the hell does that even mean??!!! I married a wackadooo.


4. Tim Gunn spoke for all of humanity when he called Kanye West's most recent fashion collection "dumb and basic and quite possibly a hoax." Then he added the cherry on top, "I think the only thing dumber than these clothes would be the people who would buy these clothes." Mic drop.

5. Vicky B wore this pleated green skirt this week from her spring 2017 line that is glorious. It looks so light and breezy and flowy and greeny. I need it in my life, but will have to sell an ovary to afford it. Anyone know any good organ harvesters?


No comments:

Post a Comment