Tuesday, September 13, 2016

Just stop

Kim Zolciak and her daughter Lil Kim should have worried less about being Tardy to the Party and more about being Tardy to the Lip Injector. Seriously girls...slow down! Kim and Kim Jr used to look like mother and daughter, now they share the same face. When and how did giant, injected lips become the standard of beauty? I'm going to go ahead and blame the Kardashians for this. I'm looking at you Kylie.

Kim and Kim Jr, if you are reading this and I know you are, please stop. You don't need those lips. Put down the needle. People love you for the sharpness of your tongue, not the plumpness of your lips.

And if you are wondering- yes I have spent more time than is acceptable googling "Kim Zolciak before plastic surgery" and "How in the hell is Kim Zolciak so rich" and also "Will my love ever be as strong as Kim and Kroy's"

results:
1. looked different
2. Unclear
3. No


No comments:

Post a Comment